Saturday, September 24, 2016

Saving on Supplements!

So lately I have been thinking about different ways I save money and how many of my friends I have shared these with but many I have not sooo here I am to help save you money whether it benefits me or not. ;)
     I have a couple of places that I order supplements online that save me quite a bit. One is www.pureformulas.com They have fast free shipping, the same day if ordered by 5pm EST, they have free returns, and their products are 100% guaranteed.I like that they carry quality brands such as Apex Energetics and Pure Encapsulations. They have a special that if you use my code RFYJXK you will save $10 off a $50 order.( I will save $10 off an order as well if you do but I would tell you about them even if I did not lol) 
     Another place I save is www.puritan.com They have free shipping in the US and I like their price on the NOW brand of progesterone cream http://search.puritan.com/search?view=grid&w=Now+Progesterone+Cream&x=0&y=0 Check them out! More to come on saving on supplements in my next post.
     My favorite website to order supplements and natural foods is www.vitacost.com  If you use this code http://goo.gl/GnpWDr you will save $10 and so will I! I started ordering from here many years ago and found a supplement that was about $20 cheaper than I was paying!!!!! I have been saving money ever since! Their Vitacost brand is also been great as well on most products I have ordered. I love their warranty of money back or replace the product on anything they carry if you don't like it. I believe shipping is free with an order of $49 or more and it generally arrives in less than a week. 
     Happy savings on your healthy supplements! <3
      

copyright SHARONNMYLIFE  INC 2016 | all rights reserved
Unless otherwise stated, all words and photos on this blog are my own. If you use a photo, please link back to this site to provide credit. Under no circumstances, should the text of this blog be copied and re-posted elsewhere unless you have permission from me to do so. Please note, hurtful or offensive anonymous comments will be blocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment