Saturday, September 24, 2016

Diapers,Deals, and Charity!

      So my friend Maggie Nowland asked how to save on diapers because they buy them every month for the food pantry. Well to Maggie all the rest of you out there that buy diapers for your baby or to donate to charity this one is for you!

     First you gotta find out who has diapers on sale and then match that up with manufacturers coupons from the Sunday newspaper. So for example CVS has Pampers on sale this week 2 for $19.There are manufacturer coupons out there for Pampers 10-30-2011 newspaper Proctor and Gamble insert has a $2,00 off 2 packages and 11-27-2011 Proctor and Gamble insert has $1.00 off 2 packages of Pampers coupons.

     Now if you do not have the paper or the coupons ask around. Your family, friends, neighbors, Facebook friends or church may have some. I have posted before on Facebook that I was looking for a certain coupon or insert and have had people more than willing to give them to me. Also my church has a box that anyone can donate coupons or receive them. It's a great idea that has helped many thanks to my friend Angee Perry! 

     Now coupons are $ that you don't have to spend out of your own pocket so find some.: ) To sweet this deal CVS has included Pampers with certain items this week that if you purchase a total of $30 or more then they will give you a gift card for $10. I called my local CVS and they said one of those is a prepaid VISA! Now I have not done this deal yet but they told me you can do this deal 5 times and so that would mean 5 $10 VISA gift cards. I would call the store first to see how their supply is on these before I went if you want to buy a lot of these. Anyway if the Visa can be used after the first transaction I would use it on the second so that you reduce your out of pocket expense.

So it would look like this:

4 packages of Pampers for $36 + tax = a $10 Visa

     So after you use the Visa in the future you only have $26 + tax in 4 packages of diapers or about $6.50+tax a pack. Not bad huh?

     Now CVS also has a loyalty card that you need to scan to get this deal and it will also keep track of how many packages you buy this year and for every 6 packages of a certain brand you buy they will reward you in a day or 2 when you stop back in with a coupon for a 7th package of diapers for free! They have a machine that looks like an ATM at most of the stores. Scan your card there and that coupon should print along with any others they have for you. I hope this helps and I hope lots of you save your coupons to help your local food pantry and my friend Maggie Nowland. Or better yet go pick up some diapers yourself to donate.: )

Blessings,

Sharon

copyright SHARONNMYLIFE  INC 2016 | all rights reserved
Unless otherwise stated, all words and photos on this blog are my own. If you use a photo, please link back to this site to provide credit. Under no circumstances, should the text of this blog be copied and re-posted elsewhere unless you have permission from me to do so. Please note, hurtful or offensive anonymous comments will be blocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment