Saturday, September 24, 2016

An Alternative for Christians to Obamacare

July 2018
     Another update to a popular blog post. Since the last update I have had an insurance agent approach me and join Christian Healthcare ministries because even he couldn't pass up this great program and money savings! I have also had another friend whose family are members of Christian Healthcare ministries and their child needed surgery and every bill was paid for! I recently looked at another program called Medi-Share. It works a bit different which some may prefer to Christian Healthcare ministries. Their website is here. Please note I do get a referral bonus if you join Medi-Share and my friend gets a referral bonus if you join through their link below.

                                                                        (Photo credit : Rachel Talkington)

 Oct 22,2016
An update to one of my most popular blog postings!

     Last year I had a friend contact me wondering if I knew about any of the medical sharing programs like Christian Healthcare Ministries . I shared with him my experience and after research he and his family joined. I asked him how this year went and he said that they saved quite a bit of money on insurance and medical bills! I rejoiced with him about this praise report and was happy that I had helped him to save some money.

                                         
                          Like noticing these flowers, Christian Healthcare ministries was a gift that I appreciate.

 Fall 2015

     Lately I have friends, and friends of friends asking me personally or posting on social media trying to find an alternative to Obamacare. There are many reasons people are looking for solutions, so I have decided to post on my blog about it to help others who may want to know about alternatives to Obamacare such as the one I have been using for several years called Christian Healthcare Ministries (CHM).

     Christian Healthcare Ministries is a widespread community of Christians that share medical bills by committing to give a certain amount every month that is used to pay for other members medical bills. My payment is currently $150 a month at the Gold level but they do have cheaper options available to those who wish to pay less. There is a $40 yearly fee for administration and an optional program you can add called Brother's Keeper for about $25 per quarter (this option is based on the needs present at the time so it varies. I think the lowest mine has been in 3 years is $4 and the highest $26). I highly recommend you get Brother's Keeper if you join CHM. The community also prays for others medical needs, bills, and sometimes send them cards of encouragement during times where they need a special pick-me-up.
                                               
                                Taking the leap of faith to do things differently and enjoy life journey.

     For many years I was afraid to take the leap of faith to sign up for such a program as it is not insurance and therefore has no guarantee that your bills will be paid. I had been thinking about it though, doesn't it take faith to purchase insurance in the first place? Anyway, upon researching this through, as my health insurance premiums had became unaffordable for our budget, I discovered some friends or friends of friends that had used Christian Healthcare ministries with stunning results! My brother in laws Pastors wife over 30 years ago had cancer and he told us that every bill was paid for! In the last few years a dear friend of ours,who is a member of CHM, had an accident and needed surgery. He had that surgery and every bill was paid! Most recently I had a family member who was ill for months and they submitted the bills to CHM along with applying for discounts at the hospital where they had testing. The hospital gave them a discount and it was over $500! $500 is what CHM considered their responsibility personally for this incident so the leftover $500 was met by a discount!!!! This meant that there would be no out of pocket in the long run for them! I love that! In the past they had paid hundreds of dollars every month for insurance with a deductible of thousands of dollars and they got next to no benefit. They are thrilled with CHM and are so happy at all the money they have saved on insurance the last few years!
      Click https://christianhealthcareministries.referralrock.com/l/CHM85731233/ they get a free month of CHM after you pay for your first 3 months, and you can do this with others for yourself as well once you join.  I hope this will help many get the help they need at an amount they can afford. For information on how this meets Obamacare and also tax information see the CHM website here.

copyright SHARONNMYLIFE  INC 2016 | all rights reserved
Unless otherwise stated, all words and photos on this blog are my own. If you use a photo, please link back to this site to provide credit. Under no circumstances, should the text of this blog be copied and re-posted elsewhere unless you have permission from me to do so. Please note, hurtful or offensive anonymous comments will be blocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment