Monday, October 3, 2016

Atlanta Part 3 Gregory Family, Linked Up Church, and Doing Life together

     At the end to our trip to Atlanta we connected with our family, the Gregory's, to do life with them and attend the church they Pastor, Linked Up ChurchOur paths connected many years ago in Oklahoma and we thank God every day for giving us such a precious relationship with the Gregory's! To be with them following the ASBMR conference with Soft Bones to share what is happening in our lives as well as the latest news on my husbands bone disorder Hypophosphatasia was a wonderful experience for my daughter and I. The last few years I have not been able to travel far from home due in part to my husband having HPP and his health being impacted by it, so getting to see the Gregory's was truly a dream come true!



                                               Trish with one of her babies Rebekah <3
      

      Being able to attend church the morning after ASBMR twice in one day and experience the presence, power, and love of God in Linked Up Church was such a peaceful and strengthening time for me. The praise and worship was powerful and I absolutely loved every minute of it! The message delivered by Pastors Joel and Patricia Gregory was a special one as they encouraged all of us in the basics of the faith while they began their 40-connect campaign with the church family. One scripture they shared which powerfully impacted me was James 5:16b "The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective." I had already been thinking upon this scripture in relationship to my daughter and I's trip as so many things we have prayed for Soft Bones, HPP patients, Hypophosphatasia, Linked Up Church, as well as the precious Gregory family have been answered. Our Father God has truly been a wonderful father to us all!



                                          So grateful to spend time with Trish and the family!



     The time we spent with Trish and Joel was invaluable as they listened to us share about the conference. The Gregory's have been a vital part of prayer for a treatment for HPP for many years and celebrated the great news of breakthrough on the front with the FDA approval of Strensiq™ for Hypophosphatasia. They encouraged us to continue sharing about our journey which gave me another nudge to return to writing this blog and for that I can't thank them enough!
       I felt like being with the Gregory's and spending quiet time processing the weekend and the journey God has sent us on with HPP was extremely valuable to planning our families future. The love and care from the Gregory's and Linked Up Church was so tangible it was a  precious time of fellowship and rest for myself and my daughter. We can't thank you all enough for all the love you showed us! 




copyright SHARONNMYLIFE  INC 2016 | all rights reserved
Unless otherwise stated, all words and photos on this blog are my own. If you use a photo, please link back to this site to provide credit. Under no circumstances, should the text of this blog be copied and re-posted elsewhere unless you have permission from me to do so. Please note, hurtful or offensive anonymous comments will be blocked.
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment